Kissick Construction adds extensive Cured-In-Place Pipe services.
Kissick Construction has partnered with LMK Technologies to complement our extensive suite of services with their industry leading Cured-in-Place Pipe (CIPP) solutions. CIPP renews sewer infrastructure without the need for traditional excavation. This preserves existing landscaping and infrastructure while providing a safer, faster response than dig and replace, and a more cost-effective solution for the owner or municipality.
Kissick offers the full suite of LMK's CIPP products and services
Lateral Repair including T-Liner and Lateral Lining
Mainline Repair including Sectional Inversion and CIPP Couplings
All fittings and seals as required by the particular project
Kissick Construction and LMK Technologies, a winning combination
- Kissick Construction is the exclusive Licensed Installer for the CIPP methods and products of LMK Technologies within most of the four state region surrounding the Kansas City metro area.
- Our crews have passed both LMK classroom and on-the-job site training.
- The lining materials we use are fabricated in LMK's manufacturing facility and are subjected to the manufacturer's quality assurance and quality control processes prior to shipping.
- All LMK Technologies products are 100% American made.
- Our mobile CIPP trailer uses proprietary equipment that is fabricated and approved by LMK, the manufacturer, and is exclusively used for proper T-Liner installations.
Team Leader: David Kissick