COVID-19 Awareness at Kissick Construction
Read More: Standing With Our Clients and Community on COVID-19 Awareness
To Our Clients, Trade Partners and Community
In these moments of uncertainty, please be assured that the health and safety of those we serve are our highest priority. At Kissick Construction, our commitment to protecting the well-being of our clients, our crews, our families, our trade partners, and our community has never been more important.
In order to better respond to your needs, we are monitoring the guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC); federal, state and local governments; and the World Health Organization (WHO). With these in mind, we have implemented the following protocols since March 19, 2020:
- Incorporate into each job site’s daily JSA safety meeting a risk assessment for all supervisors and crew members for COVID-19 to determine whether further medical screenings or self-quarantine is required.
- Provide awareness and education about COVID-19, proper hygiene, and social distancing to all employees.
- Encourage everyone to stay informed of health updates from reliable sources.
- Increase sanitization and cleanliness on job-sites and in offices.
- Reinforce company-wide network capabilities so team members can work remotely, conduct virtual meetings and utilize file-sharing systems.
- Avoid participation in large gatherings and large group meetings.
- Remind those to stay at home in the event of feeling ill or exhibiting signs of illness.
- Reaffirm our commitment to providing safety, support, inclusivity, and kindness for our coworkers, clients and communities.
We will continue to manage all of our projects as we always do: with an experienced and dedicated team, along with the highest level of project oversight and integrity of work.
You also have our commitment that Kissick Construction will take all the necessary steps to stay informed, healthy, positive, and supportive of all those we work with as we continue to provide the highest level of service to you—our clients who are now our co-workers and friends.
Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have questions or immediate concerns. You may also communicate with Chad LaVoi, our Safety Director, or any member of our senior leadership team.
Thank you for your patience and continued confidence as we navigate the uncertain days ahead. Your interests and business are our highest priorities.
Stay safe and healthy,
Pete B. Browne, President
This page updated January 5, 2022.
Federal COVID-19 Resources
State and City Resources
Area mandatory mask orders have been partially lifted, but current case rates and the emergence of new variants calls for maintaining caution to reduce transmission. Explore the links below for more information.
Kansas City, Missouri COVID-19 Site
Jackson County Health Dept. Coronavirus Site
Missouri Dept. of Health Novel Coronavirus Site
Kansas Dept. of Health COVID-19 Response Site